Thursday, June 29, 2006

Another week, another loss!

Updated stats show another good loss this week, in spite of eating a lot last night (but still OP--barely! LOL).

Very close to -40 and leaving the next "decade" (10 pound bracket) behind me.

Here's the decades I've already left in the past:

320's (only had to lose .6 to leave this decade, but still...:) )
310's
300's
290's

3 more pounds until I can kiss goodbye to the 280's!

I have my yearly checkup today. I'm hoping my BP is down and am eager to share my progress with my DR. Last time I was there--when I was really sick around the holidays--I was at my highest weight. It will be a little easier to step on the scale today, although I know it will be higher there, dr.'s scale always is! I'll post about my visit later today!

Off to drink some water and do some free weights before cleaning the house, getting kids around and heading to my appt!

No comments: