Sunday, September 03, 2006

Updated photos

It's been a while since I've subjected myself to the "mug shot" update, so I had Jon take some pics. You can check them out by clicking the link in my sidebar.

Amazingly enough, I'm actually smiling in the pictures and looking a little more comfortable in my skin. There's still plenty of me to go around, but a lot less than the new "before picture" I put in the album. All I can say is that "Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride" must have had some real magic to get that huge body and my two kids even remotely off the ground--which it did. My mom found that picture the last time I was home and gave it to me as a reminder of where I started. Fortunately, I started at a little less than what is pictured here, but not much.

*full body shiver*

I can't believe I let it get that bad.

Never again.

No comments: